Posts Tagged ‘theory’
Advantages of Enrolling Your Child in a Home schooling Academy. More and more mother and father today choose home schooling for their children because of its many advantages. If you are planning to discover a home schooling academia for your children, it is important to know the advantages of home schooling first. Read on to explore this type to train and studying.
Home Schooling Quality Education
Many mother and father prefer home schooling for their children because most public education and studying systems may not offer excellent education and studying. Some educational institutions may not have up-to-date guides and other studying components. A good home schooling academia, however, can offer studying using innovative publication and components. When it comes to teacher-to-student rate, you can also depend on home schooling. In conventional educational setting establishing with anywhere from 15 to 35 learners in a class, there might be a short while to deal with each college pupil. With home schooling applications, your kid has a greater chance to get personalized interest. With one-to-one rate, the instructor can guide them with full interest.
Home schooling children can have their 100% interest to their studies. Home schooling applications reduce social disruptions and pressure from peers that are common in regular university establishing. Simultaneously, reviews on the overall performance of the children is quicker. You can get the results of projects, tests, and examinations instantly. This can let you and the instructor know which subjects need enhancement and what needs to be done to help them understand the training more successfully.
Time Control and Flexibility
In addition, home schoolers can easily modify their sessions in case of diseases and household emergency situations or holidays. You do not have to examine university schedules. With your assistance, your children can also set their own routine. You have more independence if they discover it more comfortable to take examinations at night or if you want to take visits in the middle of the week. Students are not restricted by an excellent routine as well. There are no time-consuming throw calls or dealing with certain self-discipline problems of other learners. Thus, effective time management is more efficient when the training occurs at house. You can get all these advantages when you have the right personal university program. You can to to know more about an effective personal home schooling and other options for the training and studying of your kid.
If you really want to learn to play drums, you should have a good reason to do so. What motivates you? Did you find trendy and fashionable to join drum lessons online? Have you always dreamed of playing this instrument, but never had the chance to learn? Or are you at this stage seem vulnerable when you lose your creativity with the music?
Whatever your reasons are, you can identify your goals and make a move to achieve them. Define the plan in motion and move forward, learning and applying the following suggestions:
1. Begins. Start living the dream. Finding qualified and reliable school music sites that offer online drum lessons for a time and the speed you can afford. Choose the right package for you.
2. Identify your needs. Look around for a drum kit you can afford. Get advice on the type of auction is needed as a beginner. Find out what other material might be needed.
3. Be prepared to use our ears. Learn to play the drums is not only physical and mental activity, but is also an exercise with hearing and listening. Hearing is simply the transmission and reception of sound, but listening is a precise perception of it. As will be taught the basics of music theory and techniques of the drums, you learn to improve your skills through ear training audio. Ultimately, you will really have an ear for music.
4. Go through the process. Remember to be allowed the luxury of learning the drum playing online through vocational education at their own pace, in your own time, and in its financial statements. Enjoy the adventure.
5. Study and review. Lessons can be easily understood and the instructions are easy to follow, but it takes personal discipline to plunge and get involved in the study. Nourish your mind with ideas such as notes, rhythms and pitches, and everything inside the drum thirst to learn more by reading many books on various styles and genres. Synthesize everything to make your music more.
6. Practice. The theory is useless without application. Watch and learn, then do a lot of practical work. Playing the songs with examples provided in the DVD and CD to get it right.
7. Stay motivated. Please keep in mind why are you trying to learn drums. Surround yourself with people who support and enthusiastic about what you are. Bounce off each time you are stopped or distracted by other things. Focus on what signs of progress you make.
And ‘by your own standards you are trying to learn to play drums. Competing with the objectives set, and we strive to challenge themselves and improve your music. This would be reason enough.
Comission on Instructional Technology, 1970:
A systematic way of designing, implementing, and evaluating the whole process of teaching and learning in the form of specific learning objectives, based on research in learning theory and communication in humans and using a combination of learning resources from human and non-human to make learning more effective.
Thus, this concept by main purpose of learning technology is to make a more effective learning. How can it be done? By way of designing, implementing and evaluating systematically based on the theory of communication and learning course, and utilize all the resources both human and non-human. thus, since the 1970′s, there was a view that human beings (in this case the teacher) is not the only source of learning.
AECT (1972): T
Education technology is a field / discipline in facilitating human learning through the identification, development, and utilization organizing systematically through the entire resource management process of learning and all that.
Similar but not identical, is not it? Based on this understanding, clearly said that educational technology is a discipline that focuses on facilitating learning in humans. So the object of formal education within the meaning of this technology is how to facilitate learning. In what ways? Through the identification, development, and utilization of systematically organizing all learning resources. In addition, through the good and proper management of the process rather than development, and utilization organizing systematically all the learning resources.
Technology Education is a complex process that includes an integrated people, procedures, ideas, facilities and organization for analyzing problems and designing, implementing, assessing and managing problem solving in all aspects of human learning.
This is the definition of the most “complicated” in my opinion. But, it is clear according to this sense that the formal object education technology is solving the problem of human learning. Done by analyzing an issue first, then implement, assess and manage the solution of the problem.
Instructional technology is the theory and practice in designing, developing, utilizing, managing, and assessing the processes and learning resources.
This definition is more operational than the formula in 1977 which I think is too complicated. This definition confirms the existence of five domains (areas) of learning technology, namely the design, development areas, the utilization, management area, and areas for process assessment and learning resources. A learning technologist can only focus on one area of his claim in the region.
Tom Cutchall (1999) definition according Cutchal AECT definition is the same as 1994. He stressed that learning technology is a research and behavioral science applications and theory of learning by using a systems approach to the analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and management of the use of technology to help solve the problem of learning and performance. The ultimate goal is the use of technology (soft-hard-technology and technology) to help solve the problem of learning and performance human.
This is a new definition which states that educational technology is the study and ethical practice in an effort to facilitate learning and improve performance by creating, using / utilizing, and managing the process and sources of appropriate technology. Clearly, the ultimate goal remains to facilitate learning (to be effective, efficient and attractive / Joyfull) and improve performance.
Based on the above definitions can be concluded that:
• learning technologies / technology education is a discipline / field (field of study)
• the terms learning technology is used interchangeably with the term educational technology
• The main purpose of learning technologies are (1) to solve the problem of learning or facilitate learning, and (2) to improve performance;
• to realize the approach SYSTEM(yag holistic approach / comprehensive, not partial approach);
• the learning technology may include activities related to the analysis, design, development, utilization, management, implementation and evaluation processes as well as learning resources.
• learning technologies are not only engaged in schooling but also in all human activities (such as businesses, families, community organizations, etc.) to the extent related to efforts to suss out the problem of learning and performance improvement.
• is the technology here is a technology in the broadest sense, not just the physical technology (hardtech), but also soft technology (softtech)
Incoming search terms:
- what is education technology